- Policy researcher
- Telephone number
- +31 70 348 48 79 / +31 6 55 43 48 83
- Email address
Joep Schenk joined IOB in 2013. He conducts research for the Aid & Investment cluster on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ foreign economic policy. He also has evaluation expertise in development cooperation.
He has a BSc in economics from Radboud University Nijmegen and an MSc in environmental economics from Wageningen University.
- IOB (2019). Smalle marges van economische diplomatie. ‘What you see is not always what you get.’ Impact evaluation of economic diplomacy 2010-2018.
- IOB (2017). Tackling major water challenges. Policy review of Dutch development aid policy for improved water management, 2006-2016.
- IOB (2017). Beleidsdoorlichting van de Nederlandse samenwerking met de ontwikkelingsorganisaties van de Verenigde Naties (‘Policy review of Dutch cooperation with United Nations development organisations').
- IOB (2017). Food for thought. Review of Dutch food security policy 2012-2016.