- Senior policy researcher
- Email address
Caspar Lobbrecht has working as a policy research officer at IOB since 2013. His studies focus on issues on the interface of development cooperation and foreign affairs. He also examines the quality of (decentralised) evaluations.
Caspar studied political science at the University of Amsterdam and pursued a research master in international development studies.
- IOB (2019). Less Pretension, More Realism. An evaluation of the Reconstruction Programme (2012-2015), the Strategic Partnerships in Chronic Crises Programme (2014-2016) and the Addressing Root Causes Tender Process.
- IOB (2018). Review of the monitoring systems of three projects in Syria. AJACS, White Helmets and NLA.
- IOB (2018). Transition and inclusive development in Sub-Saharan Africa. An analysis of poverty and inequality in the context of transition.
- IOB (2016). The gaps left behind. An evaluation of the impact of ending aid.
- IOB (2014). Good things come to those who make them happen. Return on aid for Dutch exports.
A. de Kemp, C. Lobbrecht, R. Ruben, I. Martinez-Zarzoso, F. Nowak-Lehmann Fanzinger & S. Klasen (2014). ‘Profijt van Ontwikkelingshulp’ (‘The benefits of development assistance’). Economisch Statistische Berichten, 2014, no. 99, 441-444.